The Fluke 116 was specifically designed for HVAC professionals. It has everything you need to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors, including a built-in thermometer to measure temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) and microamps to test flame sensors. The Fluke 116 also measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance. And the large white LED backlight makes it easy to see results even in poorly lit areas.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments.
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated.